There are various events held round the year at a corporate company. Starting from annual dinner to Safety Week, there can be different types of events that demand exclusive gifting along with proper celebrations. Every company should allot a certain part of their budget for gifts to be given out on these special days. The gift that is to be given out should be budget-friendly as well as useful at the same time. Here are some of the corporate events along with the best-suited gifts for them:
- Corporate Annual Dinners: Throwing a dinner party for the employees is an important part of the agenda of many corporate companies. Such dinner parties are not only about a gala dinner, drinks and fun also about giving out party favors and exclusive gifts. Some of the best-suited gifts to be given out on corporate annual dinners are:
- Personalized Shot Glasses: These are cute little glasses that can be used for boozing. The personalization i.e. imprinting of the company name and logo on them attaches more value to them. They are a budget-friendly gifting idea, yet never fail to maintain the standard.
- Personalized Honey Jar: This is an innovative option for corporate gifts that can be used to make the employees realize that you appreciate their hard work.
- Personalized Hand Fans: Hand-fans with the company logo imprinted on them can be a great option for gifting for corporate events. They come handy for supplying cool air and also work as a branding strategy.
- Conferences and Seminars: Conferences and seminars form one of the most important corporate events. Apart from focussing on the topic of discussion, a company should also make arrangements for the proper gifts to be presented on such formal events such as displays, bags, apparels and others.
- Press Conference: Press Conference forms an important business event where a company can convey useful information about itself to the media. It is an important part of conveying the right message about the company to its target audience. The journalists who are invited to attend these press conferences can be presented with gifts such as pens, pocket calendars and dairies. These things are of immense importance to them and can also be made a part of the promotional strategy of a company by involving personalization.
- Product Launch Parties: Another very significant corporate party is the product launch party where the attendees are selected through an invitation process. Here, if possible, samples of the products can be given out as gifts. They help the guests to go for a free trial of the product. If they like using it, they will recommend to the others. Such a kind of promotion is always more effective than the others since the person recommending the product in this case has actually used it.
- Client Appreciation Parties: Client Appreciation Parties are a great way of appeasing the clients and ensuring that the bond between the company and its clients strengthens. This would have an impact in retaining the clients or customers for a longer period of time. For these parties, the corporate gifts to be given out should be a bit highly-priced and must be chosen with proper care since they are meant for the selected clients.
- CSR and Charity: This type of events highlights the social responsibilities of the company and gives them the opportunity to serve the underprivileged and the needy. The gifts to be given out here should be able to suffice the basic needs of these people. So gifts like food items, cloths and books or toys for the children would be the ideal gifts for the occasion.
- Cleanliness Events: Cleanliness drives and campaigns are also organized by the different corporate companies and over here various gifts related to health and hygiene such as packets of detergents and bottles of liquid hand-wash can be given.
So these are the different gifts that can be given out on the corporate events and annual days to add more value to the occasions. Make your event successful with these gifts!